معاونت کی ضرورت ہے؟
ہم یہاں سننے کے لئے ہیں. ہم صحت مند تعلقات اور بڑھتی ہوئی فلاح و بہبود کی طرف آپ کے سفر میں آپ کی مدد کریں گے۔ ہم خدمات پیش کرتے ہیں تاکہ آپ اپنی اندرونی طاقت بنانے اور صحت مند سیلف ہیلپ حکمت عملی تلاش کرنے کا طریقہ سیکھ سکیں۔
306-933-6200 یا 911 پر کال کریں
نیا کیا ہے؟
Casual Childcare Workers Wanted
We are looking for people interested in a few hours per week, looking after children while their parents attend various group programming in our office.
- Knowledge of social issues and how they have an impact on children and families
- Understanding of child development from infancy to young teen
- The ability to recognize and respond to the needs of children
- The ability to organize groups of children of different ages, genders and backgrounds
- Past experience with caring for children
- The ability to work flexible hours, usually daytime
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector
Duties and expectations:
- To provide childcare for children during the duration of specific community groups at various locations
- The duties are centered on the children. This includes attending to the child’s emotional, physical, and social needs
- Supervising and ensuring a safe, fun, and child-friendly environment for the children to play and learn
- To be a model for appropriate behaviors
- Demonstrate a respectful and empathetic demeanor towards parents, children and group facilitators
- To promote a healthy and safe relationship between childcare provider and children as well as children with other children
Wage: $14.24 per hour
If you’re interested, please reach out to:
Family Service Saskatoon
or call 306 244-0127
FSS is recruiting Board members
The Board of Directors of Family Service Saskatoon is seeking to ﬁll vacancies so that its members bring a diverse perspective to the needs of the community in Saskatoon. We are currently looking for board members who can share perspectives of Indigenous communities.
Board members are expected to attend monthly board meetings from September through to May, participate on one committee and to attend the Annual General Meeting in June. A board member can expect to spend 3-5 hours per month on board or committee activities.
See the attached poster for more information.
If you are interested in serving on the board, please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter to Martha Hollinger, Executive Assistant at the address below. SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 1, 2023.
Nominations Committee, Board of Directors Family Service Saskatoon
102, 506—25th Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 4A7
Phone: (306) 244-0127
Fax: (306) 244-1201
Parent Support Group
Drop-in support for parents dealing with the challenges of raising a teen.
Every THIRD TUESDAY of the month, 6:30 to 7:30 pm
506 – 25th Street East, Saskatoon, Room 303 (Third Floor, 52° North Offices)
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
- June 20