Rapid Access Counselling – FSS office
Rapid Access Counselling is available as a one-time session, free of charge.
Sessions can be in-person, over the phone, or via Zoom.
You can book an appointment at CounsellingConnectSask.ca, or call our office at 306 244-0127.
- [Member]Board of Directors
- [Member]Executive Team
- 52 North Program
- Administrative Support
- Bullying / Cyberbullying
- Child and Youth Support Program
- Counselling and General Information
- Crime & Justice
- Domestic Violence Court Program
- Emergency Services & Support Programs
- Employee Assistance
- Family Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence Outreach
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Respite Services
- Separation & Divorce