Response To COVID-19
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve across Canada and the world. Family Service Saskatoon is committed to the well-being of our clients and we continue to shift our services to meet the needs of our clients.
Family Service Saskatoon is open to the public with the following protocols in place:
- Counselling sessions are offered in-person by appointment
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Daily screening questions for all employees and clients entering our office
- Physical distancing measures in place, including our counselling space. Masks are required to be worn while receiving in-person services
- Everyone entering our office is required to wear a mask
- Plexi-glass shields in various locations
We are also offering counselling sessions via phone or video for those who would prefer to access support from home.
Groups are being offered either in-person or remotely.
Walk In Counselling Clinics are available on-site every afternoon – by appointment.
Contact us at 306-244-0127 for more information or to book your appointment.
For anyone who would like more information about COVID-19, frequently asked questions, or how to minimize the transmission of the disease, please refer to the following websites:
- Public Health Agency of Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Saskatchewan Government: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus