COPING WITH COVID-19
Family Service Saskatoon is committed to the health and well-being of our community during these challenging and unpredictable times. We continue to provide emotional support, coping strategies and resources through telephone counselling.
Please find below useful links and resources about coping strategies in response to COVID-19:
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak follow link
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation download resource
- Mental Health Resources: OUT Saskatoon follow link
- How To Apply For Employment Insurance Benefits During COVID-19 download resource
- Financial Assistance Information – COVID-19 download resource