Rapid Access Counselling – Saskatoon Public Library
Rapid Access Counselling is available as a one-time session, free of charge.
Currently, Saskatoon Public Library sessions are being offered virtually only (by phone or via Zoom).
You can book an appointment at CounsellingConnectSask.ca, or call our office at 306 244-0127.
- [Member]Board of Directors
- [Member]Executive Team
- 52 North Program
- Administrative Support
- Bullying / Cyberbullying
- Child and Youth Support Program
- Counselling and General Information
- Crime & Justice
- Domestic Violence Court Program
- Emergency Services & Support Programs
- Employee Assistance
- Family Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence Outreach
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Respite Services
- Separation & Divorce